Our wonderful Brigid’s Crosses were inspired by this beautiful heritage, imitating the delicate woven pattern of rushes in precious metals such as silver and gold. Also known as Bride, Bridget of Ireland, Bride of the Isles, and Mary of the Gael, she now reigns as one of the most recognized saints in Ireland.
- Nov 16 2021The Irish Jewelry Company 2021 holiday gift guide aims to make Christmas shopping personal, thoughtful, and more than a little memorable. Find the perfect Christmas gift for everyone on your list in 2021, no matter your budget and enjoy free gift wrapping and free shipping order orders over $150.
- Oct 03 2021Due to the rise in popularity of bohemian weddings over the past few years, we’ve begun to see a slew of stunning boho engagement rings appear on the market. Boho women aren’t afraid to defy convention and integrate unusual features and materials into their engagement rings, making them more inexpensive in the process, which is ultimately what makes these days so special and unique.
- The Celtic Cross is well-known as a representation of Irish culture across the world. Discover more about the beautiful stone monuments’ distinguishing characteristics, origin, history, functions, symbolism, and significance.
- Popular for over a thousand years, ‘Connemara Marble‘ also known as “Irish Green“is a serpentine-rich limestone used as a decorative face stone. When it comes to the Emerald Isle, the color and design of this material perfectly embodies the natural beauty of Ireland. Artists, architects, and artisanal companies around the world have all discovered the beauty of Connemara Marble from Ireland.
- Sep 22 2021Today is the first day of autumn. The fall equinox will occur today, September 22, 2021, at 3:21 p.m. Eastern. The Sun will be exactly above the Earth’s equator at that time, appearing overhead at noon as seen from the equator. Every year, around the same time, the Sun shines directly over the equator, distributing the same amount of light on both sides of the planet.
- Sep 16 2021If you were born in June, you have three intriguing birthstones to choose from: pearl jewelry, moonstone jewelry, and alexandrite jewelry. Because alexandrite is one of nature’s rarest gemstones, most birthstone jewelry lovers born in this month will gravitate toward pearl and moonstone.
- Sep 16 2021Those who were born in April are fortunate as the birthplace of the Diamond for April. Timeless and immensely popular are diamond birthstones – 86 percent of U.S. pairs, after all, select diamonds as their central stones for engagement rings.
- Sep 02 2021What is Karat Gold? Karat Gold refers to a standardized industry unit of measurement regarding the percentages of metal alloy added to pure to to either strengthen it, decrease gold caratage to reduce costs or change it’s color.
- Sep 02 2021Let’s talk about social media infuencers, those nifty trend setters. Today with the popularity of social media these days trends in jewelry especially, are spreading quickly. Men’s jewelry trends in fashion are on fire as of late. As it turns out men like to accessorize just as much as women. They are taking a lot more pictures of their own curated style on social media showing off their various talents, body art and fashion sense just as much as female influencers are these days.