The affection and gratitude we have for our moms and grandparents is something we feel on a daily basis. However, it should come as no surprise that the practice of designating a particular day has spread throughout the world. Harnessing the power of Mother’s Dayaffords an opportunity to demonstrate our love and thanks to our mothers by informing them of our appreciation and showering them with cards and exquisite Celtic jewelry presents from
- Mar 02 2022Saint Patrick’s Day is upon us. So get out your sack of spuds and get cooking. Corned beef and cabbage is fabulous but, until Saint Patrick Day is declared a national holiday, you’ll probably not have time cook such a fine meal.
- Discover the fascinating history of the ancient Celtic Tree of Life emblem, as well as the uplifting message of regeneration and renewal it contains. The emblem may be found throughout Celtic history, religion, and cultural traditions. The meaning of the Celtic Tree of Life is considered to signify equilibrium and harmony. The Ancient Celts referred to the Tree of Life as crann bethadh, and they thought that it had magical properties.
- Feb 20 2022As we near the magical Irish celebration of St. Patrick's Day, it is important to get all your ducks, I mean shamrocks in a row. Because it's literally time to get your green on folks.
- St. Patrick's Day commemorates the feast day of St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, as observed by the Roman Catholic Church. St. Patrick passed away on March 17, 461 in Ireland. You may not have realized it, but he wasn't even Irish. Here are some interesting facts about St. Patrick, as well as some history about his feast day.
- Feb 20 2022Throughout time, gemstones have been connected with certain religious and cultural practices. After World War II, diamonds gained popular as engagement rings, although an Emerald or Ruby as an anniversary gift has been around since the Middle Ages. Over the years, the rituals and reasons for giving gemstones have evolved, but one tradition has remained constant: the giving of jewels to loved ones.
- This one-of-a-kind Irish design honors the ideals of Love, Friendship, and Loyalty, and it is known as the Claddagh ring. The question is, how do you pronounce claddagh, this tricky word?
The Celtic Cross is well-known around the globe as a sign of Irish ancestry and tradition.
Learn more about the distinguishing characteristics, origin, history, applications, symbolism, and significance of these amazing stone monuments by reading the information posted below.
Celtic Crosses are a common sight in the Irish countryside.
On any road drive through the gorgeous Irish countryside, you are certain to come upon a Celtic stone cross somewhere along the way. Celtic crosses may be found in practically every one of Ireland’s 32 counties, and they are considered to be symbols of Ireland and its Irish culture. Beautiful Celtic c
- Feb 05 2022So, how do you say “I love you” in Irish? A word-for-word translation is not the most practical method of expressing your affection. Learning a few words and phrases rather than translating them is a lot simpler and more efficient method. It may take some time to master the Irish pronunciation of the phrase “I love you.” It’s possible to modify the sound of Irish letters by the letters adjacent to them, since many letters in the language are silent. The good news is that each sentence is followed by an explanation of how to pronounce it.
- Valentine’s Day is almost here! Not sure what to get that special someone in your life? Or maybe you just want to spoil yourself? Or perhaps you’re wondering what to get for Valentine’s Day last-minute? We’ve put together a list of some pretty cool gifts for him and her to inspire you!